Muscle Skeleton Max, on hanging stand
This version contains all standard benefits of a 3B Scientific® skeleton but additionally offers representations of the structural interaction between bones and muscles. It depicts over 600 structures of medical/anatomical significance including muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) on the left side as well as hand numbered bones, fissures and foramina on the right side. An amazing replica of the human skeleton.
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 3-year warranty
- First-class natural cast "Made in Germany"
- Manual final assembly
- Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
- 3-part mounted skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs are quick and easy to remove
- Stand and dust cover included
- Can also be used with a wall mounted A59/8 (not included) multifunctional stand for a space saving solution
- Maat: 186 cm
- Gewicht: 7,2 kg
Stand and dust cover included