Human Skeleton Model Stan, on pelvic mounted 4 foot roller stand
This classic human skeleton model (we call him Stan) has been the standard anatomical skeleton model of quality in hospitals, schools, universities, and laboratories for over 50 years. Don't settle for imitation anatomical skeleton models which compromise quality in workmanship and materials. Don't compromise in your demands for a medically accurate and safe skeleton model, ask for Stan, he's your man!
- Pelvic mounted 4 foot roller stand
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 3-year warranty
- First-class natural cast "Made in Germany"
- Manual assembly
- Made of durable, washable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic human skeleton weight of the approx. 200 bones, scientific quality
- 3-part mounted skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs are quick and easy to remove
- Stand and skeleton dust cover included
- Maat: 170 cm
- Poids: 8 kg